A strategic merger forms one of the largest agencies in the region Learn more »
ams Osram's business just took a hit. Plus, an Illinois lighting maker will soon close. Learn more »
Have NYC, New Jersey and Philly become one market? Learn more »
Company expands new lighting & controls business with second Carolinas agent acquisition this month Learn more »
New career moves and promotions of some lighting people whom you may know Learn more »
Diversified acquires lighting agent ORA Lighting and Controls, a 12 person spec agency Learn more »
Announcements include paid promotion
Featuring rotatable optics and NanoComfort™ Technology, the OSQP™ Pathway Bollard blends advanced technology, emergency preparedness, and visual comfort to elevate outdoor spaces.
- 2,000L-3,000L at up to 142 LPW.
- Large array of CCTs: 27/30/40/50K/57K.
- Installer-friendly, durable, and offers QR code serviceability.
Introducing Signature Series By Nova Flex: The Newest Architectural-Grade White High Efficiency Linear LED with true CRI95+ brilliance and consistency.
- True CRI95+ for unmatched color
- 2-step MacAdam across all models, versatile wattage
- Gold Pad Construction, extended 4 oz substrate
- Designed and engineered by Nova Flex
Nova Flex elevates neon lighting with in-house injection molding, setting benchmarks for excellence in Micro Neon, Mini Neon 2.0, Dim to Warm Neon, and Round Neon.
- In-house injection molding with exceptional finishing
- 5-10 day lead time
- Spec-grade silicone neons (Round, Dim to Warm, Mini 2.0, Micro) 5-year warranty
- Salt and UV resistant
The T40 by Lumenture redefines lighting standards as the smallest high-output, line voltage track fixture on the market. With its compact modern design, this fixture is the ultimate choice for those seeking a flawless solution for small-scale lighting applications.
- The new, patent-pending mini adapter is one quarter the size of traditional track adapters.
- Diminutive 1.5 inch aperture.
- Up to 600 Lumens at 85 Lumens per Watt.
- Available in Square and Round form-factors.